top of page
Follow Our Events
- Sun, 10 JulGuernsey10 Jul 2022, 22:00 – 22:05Guernsey, Victoria Pier, GuernseyCome and join the RGLI Memorial Ride stand at this Sea Front Sunday and learn the story of the French speaking Regiment that saved the British Army. Souvenirs and gifts available to rais e money for the RGLI Charitable Trust @guernseysfinesthour
- Fri, 17 JunMasnières
- Tue, 15 FebGuernsey15 Feb 2022, 11:30Guernsey, Ann's Place, Guernsey GY1, Guernsey, GuernseyLt General Richard Cripwell visits the RGLI memorial in St Peter Port to lay a wreath on the occasion of his inauguration. At his specific request he asked to honour the memory of those islanders who served in the regiment. He has also commissioned an RGLI button in his ceremonial head dress.
- Sun, 28 NovGuernsey
- Sun, 30 MayGuernsey
- Sat, 29 MayL'Ancresse Training Grounds
- Sat, 29 MaySt Saviours29 May 2021, 19:00St Saviours, Le Gron, St Saviours, Guernsey GY7 9RN, GuernseyCurtosy of Robert Steen and his team at Patois Brasserie, this year's RGLI Ride Supper screened the Last Post from the Menin Gate, with a special presentation for Trust co-founder Colin Vaudin. The evening concluded with the annual RGLI raffle contributing towards a total of £1,400 over the weekend
- Sat, 29 MayGuernsey29 May 2021, 13:00Guernsey, Ann's Place, Guernsey GY1, Guernsey, GuernseyAs part of the May Bank Holiday weekend events, a short commemorative service will take place at the RGLI memorial in St Paul's Gardens, St Peter Port. The event, as always, is open to the public and please take this notice as our invitation to come along and remember our servicemen
- Sun, 29 NovSt Pauls Garden29 Nov 2020, 12:00 UTCSt Pauls Garden, Ann's Place, Guernsey GY1, Guernsey, GuernseyThe annual memorial and wreath laying service for the RGLI, that takes place at the same time in Guernsey and in Masnieres. All are welcome, please share and register your attendance. Post event refreshments, at Les Rocquettes Hotel. Please email for an Order of Service email@example.com
- Sat, 30 NovVictor Hugo House30 Nov 2019, 14:00Victor Hugo House, 38 Hauteville, Guernsey GY1 1DG, GuernseyA 'commemoration to culture' event organised by the Trust. The twinning of Masnieres and St Peter Port during the afternoon of the 30th November 2019, at Maison Victor Hugo. The hundredth and second anniversary of the Battle of Les Rue Vertes in France by the RGLI
- Fri, 16 JunSaint Peter Port
- Sun, 04 JunSaint Peter Port
- Mon, 12 DecLes Vardes Quarry12 Dec 2016, 10:00 GMTLes Vardes Quarry, Route du Port Grat, Guernsey GY2 4TF, GuernseyAs Guernsey-men lay in the field of France, the objective was to take a piece of Guernsey stone to them to mark their service and sacrifice. The Trust are indebted to Ronez Quarries for donating the stone on which the memorial was made.
bottom of page